The 1-mL Im7 6B Resin Gravity Flow Column Starter Kit provides all essential buffers and reagents necessary for the purification of CL7 tagged proteins. Please select a plasmid and an elution protease.
The Im7 1-mL Gravity Flow Column Starter Kit consists of:
- Equilibration, Lysis, Elution Buffer (100 mL)
- 0.5 M NaCl, 20 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.0, 5% Glycerol
- Wash Buffer A1 (High Salt) (100 mL)
- 2 M NaCl, 20 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.0, 5% Glycerol
- Wash Buffer A2 (No Salt) (100 mL)
- 0 M NaCl, 20 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.0, 5% Glycerol
- Gentle Elution Buffer (100 mL)
- 3.6 M MgCl2, 20 mM MES, pH 6.6
- 1-mL Im7 6B Resin Gravity Flow Column (1 mL)
- Elution Protease (1 mg)
- Plasmid (100 ng; 30 ng/µL)
- Short Protocol
Please refer to the comprehensive protocols for the exact purification protocol and Lysis and Elution buffer preparation.
SPECIFICATIONS (Im7 Resin)
CONCENTRATION | Crosslinked agarose 6B beads (45 – 165 μm)
PH STABILITY | The Im7 protein is stable on the beads at pH 3-10. However, CL7/Im7 binding is stable at pH 4.2 – 10 only.
SALT STABILITY | ≤ 4M NaCl tested
BINDING CAPACITY | 35-40 mg CL7/mL resin
STORAGE/SHIPPING CONCENTRATION | 50/50 buffer/resin slurry. Available in 1-mL and 5-mL columns.
RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMPERATURE | 4°C or room temperature
REACTIVATION DETAILS | To remove the CL7 protein and reactivate the resin, wash the column with Gdn-HCl, exchanging it into physiological buffer.
Resin - 12 months when stored as directed
Plasmid - 6 months when stored as directed
Protease - 6 months when stored as directed
Additional information: Target protein characteristics (e.g., protein size, conformation, and concentration); flow rate (i.e., lower flow rates may increase the binding capacity); and other parameters (e.g., pH and temperature) can affect the column binding capacity.