Last modified: June 5 2019.
Trialtus Bioscience, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://trialtusbioscience.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the company, university or other entity of which you are affiliated; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products and/or solutions or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use or Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about the products or services purchased via the Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use or Disclosure Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Trialtus Bioscience, LLC
1500 1st Avenue North, Suite L131
Birmingham, AL 35203